Series: “Am I a Good Person?”
I will be issuing a series of posts, with the question of “Am I a Good Person?”
I want us to think through the way we see ourselves. If we intend on bettering our lives, we must be honest and recognize what needs help!
With all our courage, we must work on developing the self. As we learn to live in a constant state of awareness, we will be able to better contribute to our lives, as well as the lives of those around us.
After we work through some of our ideas, I will use the movie Edward Scissorhands to help us put our teachings into action.
Let the enlightenment begin!
Table of Link Contents
- Recognizing Good and Bad Traits
- How Would You Describe Yourself?
- How Would Others Describe You?
- How Does Your Attitude Influence Your Behavior?
- Watching Edward Scissorhands
- Looking into the Layers: Edward Scissorhands
- Challenge Yourself!